When creating a new package (booth/bottle service/drink package/birthday offer etc), the following fields need to be configured:
- Name of the package: the title visible on the SLIDE app
- Package role: option to provide both 'VIP' and 'Regular' packages
- Package short description: short description that's visible from the list of packages
- Package long description: full description of the package
- Total quantity: set the max number of this package you want to be available
- Gross revenue/Listed Price: the gross revenue is the revenue made per package sale, the 'Listed price' is the price the customer will pay which includes the preset SLIDE commission.
- Package Ticket: The number of "Frees", "VIP Entries" or "Comps" that you want included with the package
- Guest names: Select yes if you want customers to input names of guests
- Occasion: Select yes if you want customers to input an occasion
- Payment: Set the ticket as 'Prepaid' or select a deposit percentage (Recommended that only the Prepaid option is used for tickets)
- Package terms & conditions: The specific terms & conditions of purchasing the package
- Configuration: Choose the time and date you want the package availability to cut off
- Status: Option to manually change the status to 'Active' or 'Sold Out'
Note: for your changes to be saved, you need to click save on the offer creation screen AND click save on the event screen as well.