If you would like to sell tickets for your event, you will either need to create the ticket under the event screen or create/edit a ticket template.
When creating a new ticket, the following fields need to be configured:
- Name of the ticket: the title visible on the SLIDE app
- Ticket role: option to provide both 'VIP' and 'Regular' tickets
- Gender: option to set male/female-only tickets, otherwise tickets can be genderless (select 'others')
- Ticket description: what is included with the ticket and/or specific conditions
- Total quantity: set the max number of tickets you want to have available
- Max quantity (per order): option to limit the number of tickets that can be purchased per booking
- Gross revenue: the revenue made per ticket sale - note the 'Listed price' will be adjusted automatically to include the set SLIDE commission & GST
- Payment: Set the ticket as 'Prepaid' or select a deposit percentage (Recommended that only the Prepaid option is used for tickets)
- Configuration: Choose the time and date you want the ticket availability to cut off
- Status: Option to manually change the status to 'Active' or 'Sold Out'
Note: for your changes to be saved, you need to click save on the offer creation screen AND click save on the event screen as well.