Management of the venue always reserves the right to refuse entry. You must adhere to the venue/event organisers terms and conditions. The following reasons may explain why you have been denied entry:
- Arriving overly-intoxicated
- Being aggressive or rowdy
- Breaking dress code
- Being underage
- Invalid forms of ID
- Failing to comply with other establishment policies (which vary from venue to venue.)
- Under the influence of illicit drugs
- Physically or verbally abusing security guards, staff or any other person at a venue
- Wearing inappropriate clothing
- Use recording equipment when asked not to
- Adversely impacting on the ability of other patrons to enjoy an event.
Any violation of the above also puts you at risk of being suspended as a SLIDE user
Please contact the venue directly if there is an issue or a dispute in regards to your booking/entry. If after you contact the venue there is still an issue, please let us know and we will do our best to resolve the issue. Please note that issues that arise at the venue are often out of our control.